The royal taste! Our whole Kalamata olives are being collected from the olive trees after they acquire their famous dark skin color. Kalamata olives are known worldwide for their large size, their rich taste and strong texture as well as their distinct deep purple color. This unique delicious olive variety is exclusively produced in Greece and is packed in brine after pasteurization. Their unique taste and their delightful crunchiness make them an ideal snack. Use them to give a twist to your salads and Mediterranean dishes. It is ideal for a vegan diet.
Tip: On small skewers pass through Kalamata olives and small pieces of cheese to accompany your preferred wine.
- 280gr, Glass Jar & 250gr Vacuum Bag
- Jumbo (181-200), Plastic container 2kg (net w.) & 13 kg (net w.)
- Colossal (121-140), Plastic container 12 kg (net w.)
- Bio Kalamata Olives Jumbo (181-200), Plastic container 12 kg (net w.)
- Sliced Kalamata Olives- Rodelles, Plastic Container 2kg (net w.) – Série – RESTO
Ingredients: Kalamata olives, water, vinegar, salt
Date of Minimum Durability: 12 months
- No Preservatives.
- No Additives.
- Pasteurized product.
- Once opened, keep refrigerated (4ο – 6ο C) for up to 15 days.
- Keep away from heat and light
- Delivery conditions should be the same as storage conditions mentioned above.