The Bio royal taste! Our whole Kalamata olives are being collected from the olive trees after they acquire their famous dark skin color. Kalamata olives are known worldwide for their large size, their rich taste and strong texture as well as their distinct black color. This unique delicious olive variety is exclusively produced in Greece and is packed in natural brine after pasteurization. Their unique taste and their delightful crunchiness make them an ideal snack. Use them to give a twist to your salads and Mediterranean dishes. It is ideal for a vegan diet.
Tip: On small skewers pass through Kalamata olives and small pieces of cheese to accompany your preferred wine.
- 170gr, glass jar (net w.)
- Jumbo, plastic container 12 kg (net w.)
Ingredients: Whole Kalamata Olives*, Water, Sea salt, Vinegar*
Date of Minimum Durability: 12 months
- No Preservatives.
- No Additives.
- Pasteurized product.
- Once opened, keep refrigerated (4ο – 6ο C) for up to 10 days.
- Keep away from heat and light
- Delivery conditions should be the same as storage conditions mentioned above.